The Wonderful World of Conditioned Water
Hard water can shorten the life of your water-using appliances and fixtures.
Percentage reduction in life expectancy attributed to hard water:
- Toilets -70%
- Water heaters – 50%
- Fauctes – 40%
- Dishwashers – 30%
- Clothes Washer – 30%
Water Heating Energy Savings
Conditioned water decreases the energy consumption of water heaters.
- Gas 1/4 inch scale – 29.% savings using conditioned water.
- Electric 1/4 inch scale – 21.7% savings using conditioned water.
** Study done by New Mexico State University, confirmed by Batteles Columbus Division engineers.
** Maytag, G.E., Whirlpool, Speed Queen, Hotpoint and KitchenAid recommend soft water as a means to help washers perform better and last longer.
Conditioned water gets rid of the hardness that causes the ugly film and buildup in your bathtub, sink and shower. According to a study by Purdue University, clothing life can be extended by 15%.
The cost of your cleaning supply bill can be slashed by up to 80%!!
- Models from 0.75 to 6.0 cubic feet of resin
- Meter initiated regeneration
- Gallon indicator counts down volume of soft water remaining
- Adjustable salt setting cam
- Bypass included with 3/4″ MNPT connections
- Heavy duty mineral tank – 10 year warranty
- Polyethylene brine tank includes air check and safety float
- Electrical: 120V/60Hz